lunedì 2 marzo 2009

Jessica Falappi

My name is Jessica. I live in Brescia. I was born on the 6th of november 1992. My father is a worker and my mother is an employee. I'm an only child. I love animals but I haven't got any, my favourite animals are dolphins and horses. I like drawing, reading and listening to music. I like police films and medicine films. My favourite subjects are biology, microbiology and science. I usually wear blue and light-blue clothes because I really like these colours. I enjoy Italian food a lot especially pizza and pasta and I eat those dishes almost every day at lunch. I care for football and I think Juventus is the best Italian team. I love Laura Pausini, she's a famous singer and her music is fantastic.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Nessun commento: